The job would entail working on an existing application with the requirements being adding new features as well as supporting existing features.
- A degree in computing (or similar relevant technical discipline)
- 3+ Years’ experience building C# .Net Applications – focusing mainly on web, using high quality, maintainable, high performance code.
- Strong trouble-shooting skills and a logical approach to problem-solving
- A passion for web technologies and software development
- A proven ability to work in a team environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Fluent written and spoken English
Please contact email@example.com with a cover letter and a copy of your CV if you are interested!